PLEASE READ THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS CAREFULLY BEFORE DOWNLOADING AND/OR USING THE CYMRU FOOTBALL APP
Who we are and how to contact us
The Cymru Football app is an application operated by the Football Association of Wales Limited (“the FAW”, “We”, Our” or “us”) and contains data and statistics in relation to all official football matches played in Wales.
We are registered in England and Wales under company number 00213349 and have our registered office at The Vale Resort, Hensol, Vale of Glamorgan, CF72 8JY. Our VAT number is 159-777-894. We are a limited company.
To contact us, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are a limited company.
By downloading and / or using the Cymru Football app you accept these terms
We recommend that you print a copy of these terms for future reference.
There are other terms that may apply to you
- Our Acceptable Use Policy which can be found at www.faw.cymru, sets out the permitted uses and prohibited uses of our Cymru Football app. When using our Cymru Football app you must comply with this Acceptable Use Policy.
We may make changes to these terms
We may amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use the Cymru Football app, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at the present time.
We may make changes to the Cymru Football App
We may update and change the Cymru Football app from time to time, for example to reflect changes to our products, services, our users’ needs, and our business priorities.
We may suspend or withdraw the Cymru Football App
The Cymru Football app is made available free of charge.
We do not guarantee that the Cymru Football app, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of the Cymru Football app for business and operational reasons. We will try to give you reasonable notice of any suspension or withdrawal.
You must keep your account details safe
If you choose, or you are provided with, a user identification code, password, or any other piece of information as part of our security procedures, you must treat such information as confidential. You must not disclose it to any third party.
If you know or suspect that anyone other than you, is aware of your user identification code or password, you must promptly notify us at email@example.com.
How you may use material on the Cymru Football App
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights on the Cymru Football app and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may use the content from the Cymru Football app for your personal use, share the content of the app on your social media platforms and also draw the attention of others to content posted on the Cymru Football app.
You must not modify any data that you use or share and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying data.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on the Cymru Football app must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the content on the Cymru Football app for commercial purposes.
Do not rely on information on the Cymru Football App
The content on the Cymru Football app is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking, or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on the Cymru Football app.
Although We make reasonable efforts to update the information on the Cymru Football app, We make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on the Cymru Football app is accurate, complete, or up to date.
Our responsibility for loss or damage suffered by you
Whether you are a consumer or a business user
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents, or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- Different limitations and exclusions of liability will apply to liability arising as a result of the supply of any products or services to you, which will be set out in our terms and conditions of supply.
If you are a business user:
- We exclude all implied conditions, warranties, representations, or other terms that may apply to the Cymru Football app or any content on it.
- We will not be liable to you for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with:
- use of, or inability to use, the Cymru Football app; or
- use of or reliance on any content displayed on the Cymru Football app.
- In particular, We will not be liable for:
- loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- business interruption;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of business opportunity, goodwill, or reputation; or
- any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
If you are a consumer user:
- Please note that We only provide the Cymru Football app for domestic and private use. You agree not to use the Cymru Football app for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
How we may use your personal information
We are not responsible for viruses and you must not introduce them
We do not guarantee that the Cymru Football app will be secure or free from bugs or viruses.
You are responsible for configuring your mobile and tablet devices in order to access the Cymru Football app. You should use your own virus protection software.
You must not misuse the Cymru Football app by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Cymru Football app, the server on which the Cymru Football app is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Cymru Football app. You must not attack the Cymru Football app via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and We will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use the Cymru Football app will cease immediately.
Rules about linking to the Cymru Football App
You may link to the Cymru Football app, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage or take advantage of our reputation.
You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval, or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link to the Cymru Football app on any website that is not owned by you.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice.
The website in which you are linking must comply in all respects with the content standards set out in our Acceptable Use Policy found at www.faw.cymru.
If you wish to link to or make any use of content on the Cymru Football app, other than that set out above, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Which Country’s laws apply to any disputes?
Our trademarks are registered
The FAW and Cymru Football app logos are UK registered trademarks of the Football Association of Wales Limited. You are not permitted to use them without our approval.